Sunday, January 28, 2007

Derek at the Christamas parade...

Derek all bundled up in his fireman blanket from Gmom...it's his favorite blanket ever..
Let's get this parade started
Look how big that firetruck is compairede to Derek
Mom and Derek with the firetruck... Dad came with us. Cerah stayed home with Tony and Jackie because it was so cold.

Derek story for the day:
On Friday we were driving down to Front Royal and I hit a bump on the road... where they are extending it.. Derek yelled.."What was that" I told him I hit the bumo and he said " Well if I were driving I wouldn't have hit the bump" WHAT A WISE GUY...MUST GET IT FROM HIS DAD!!!!

3 comments:

JuJu - said...

Solt- your kids are gorgeous!!!!!
Julia

HollyGee said...

Dude, Solt...I KNOW he doesn't get it from his dad.

Soltana said...

What ever do you mean???? :) :)