Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thanksgiving lunch at Derek'd school

Mom and her two little indians having Thanksgiving lunch together
Dad even got to come this year because he was off work. I think he had alot of fun too... Cerah wants to eat the place cards instead.. forget the turkey
My place mat that Derek made for me. It's a firetruck (of course) with the # 10
Dad's place mat says that Derek loves Dad... whats wrong with this picture???
Derek made this napkin holder too. They do such cute things.

I'm almost caught up pictures!!!!!! Hope fully I'll get done soon and get some most recent pictures on. BUT I don't know if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore..... :(

Congrats to Holly, Zo and Gia... Gia is getting a new little brother VERY soon!!! In a few more weeks. When Holly goes for one of her visits.. I think Cerah and I are going too!!!! How fun will that be??? I'll keep you posted!!!

2 comments:

HollyGee said...

Don't worry dude, I'm still reading.

Soltana said...

I know you are... that's why I love ya!!