Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cerah's first birthday ...Take 1

YIPPY it's my birthday!!! Where are my presents...
This cake is sooooo good.... I think I'll have to eat it all
Yeah I know I'm making a mess...WHO CARES!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday to Miss Cerah Morgan Fox....( Actually it was January 10... I'm a little behind)..
Get this stupid hat off my head... you know I don't like hats
Cerah opening her gift from her Uncle Ronald.... Larry's brother
Cerah and her Uncle Ronald
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday dear Cerah, Happy Birthday to you.

These pictures are on Cerah's actual birthday. Larry's parents and brother came over for cake. And a few gifts. Our party pictures will be next... Cerah had her party at our favorite place to eat..Melting Pot....LOVE their pizza!!!

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

That is one precious baby girl Soplt!! Happy late bday Cerah!

I love the hat:)

JUlia:)

Hey - I hope we get to meet one day!