Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Im OSOSOSOOSOSSOSOSO sorry

This was Derek on New Year's Eve.. he had agreat time until we all started saying happy new year and drinking out drinks.. he had kool-aid
Cerah stayed up until about 10.. but she was very cranky..
Let me eat this remote... maybe everyone will go to bed before that ball drops
Tessa came over to play a few days before... she is my niece...Cerah is bigger than she is...Tessa will be 2 in May
Derek toasting in the new year.. Not alot happening that night. Just me, Derek, Tony(my brother) and Jackie (my sister in law) Larry of course was already in bed...

Not tooo much else going on. It's snowing so we're in the house at least until later on... Im planning my trip to go see Holly and Gia.... finally I get to see that cute little thing..and Cerah gets to meet her bestest friend.
PS Sorry Julie for the BUTT post lasting so long... I just cant spend alll my time blogging you know..:) what kind of mother would I be....

No comments: