Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Boring day... but some cute pics :)

Wasn't sure if I already posted these but here they are again..you know you want to see them.. I think I'm caught up so now I can post everyday with the pictures I take during that day.. YAY!!!

My handsome little man...
Derek and Cerah, we were getting ready to leave for preschool
Derek and Cerah resting...
He closed his eyes on purpose...every time we try to take a picture he says..who had their eyes closed? And guess who always does??
Hey Gia... this picture is for you!!
He was putting Cerah's ponytail holders on his finger and he thought his was funny... thankfully he doesn't know what it means...
We're all getting ready for Apple Blossom. We only go to the parade on Friday..fireman's... Derek will sit still the whole time. It's like 5 hours long..ALL FIRETRUCKS!! Well mostly. Gotta go run on the elliptical..HOW FUN!!!

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Oh man, Asa would love to see that parade!