Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Park Day...

It's been a CRAZY week so far. The wedding is in 3 DAYS!!! I can't believe it... I had my hair done last night..Have to cover the grey :) Now we're doing last minute things.. tonight I'm assembling 100 programs. Today we're on the way to spend the day at the park. Derek's pre-school is having a picnic. It was alot of fun last year. He's excited. He was up at 7 wanting to pack his lunch. He wanted to make some cookies last night. Well we started and when the first batch went in the oven.. I found him in his bed ASLEEP!!! What a silly kid.

Now for the weight lose...today is weigh in day.... every Wednesday... GREAT week -2.6 YAY!!! So since January I have lost 19 lbs!!! I feel SOOOOOOO much better!! Only about 15 more to go until I get to my goal... A BIG THANK YOU to all my fellow junky trunk gals!!! They really help out.
Here are a few pics from last week when we went to the park.....

Derek's pre-school graduation is tomorrow night :( let's hope he does what he's suppose to do. The first few times they had practice he cried but has gotten better. He even sings the little song now :)



Swinging buddies

How cute is this kid.. he was yelling at Cerah to kick her legs..
My little monkey
Mom, this is SOOOO much fun!!
WWWWEEEEEEEE


3 comments:

Cameo said...

cute pics. Who's wedding is it?

Tricia said...

Have a FABULOUS time at the wedding!!!!! :)

Kim said...

Looks like the kids had a great time!!