Tuesday, January 30, 2007

HELP US!!!!!

Notice anyone missing?? He was taking the picture.
Let's go see the se biggggg things.. I don't know who had more fun..Derek or Larry
Don't let those big shark teeth eat you little man.
Hey what is this thing?? Can I ride on it??
Dad and Derek with dad's favorite dinosaur... we had alot of fun on this day.
Oh My gosh.... I think it tried to eat me!!! What were you guys thinking bringing me here?? Aren't they just the cutest little boogers!! Hey..what is this??

I have lived here for about 15 years..Larry all his life and this is the first time we have gone to Dinosaurland... It was alot of fun, alittle chilly and Larry's knee started hurting so we made it a quick trip..maybe we'll go back in the summer...anyone want to go too????

Derek story for today : Larry and Derek went to the basketball game on Friday night, when they were leaving, George. a friend of Larry's from highschool, asked him where his truck waas. Derek said over there. But, I can't drive until I'm 16, I'm only 4 now. My Dad can drive because he's 31 ( Larry is 32). When they got in the truck Derek told Larry.. I tricked George..You're 32 not 31...

No comments: