Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Derek's new haircut..... :(

Well there's the story.. while i was at Holly's visiting I called Derek to check on his at least twice a day. On Saturday..i think... Derek informes me that he had gone to the barber to get a haircut... MOMMA WAS NOT HAPPY!!! But I guess it's just hair and it'll grow back. I hope the curls do to.... Dad gave Granny the permission to do it..BAD BAD DADA!!!



Derek and Cerah 2 days before we left..... look at those cute curls...












AFTER...... where are the curls :( :(







Holly thought you'd like this picture...
Well gotta go read Mr Man his story...




2 comments:

JuJu - said...

curls or no curls - he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Julia:)

Kim said...

Ok - I was going to say the same thing that Julia said. Either way he is handsome!!