Friday, March 23, 2007

Ready to Fight???

We're going to have a busy weekend so I'm posting now in case I don't have time to do it later. We're going to a friends house tonight. We hardly see them because everyone is always sooo busy. She, Lorene, is in school to become a nurse. She has done it in 2 years instead of 4...or something close to that. I just know she's always at school. They have 3 little ones... Keelie (3) Connor (2) and Olivia (17 months)... Tomorrow my dad and ma (step-mom) are coming to visit from Indiana!!!! They haven't met Cerah yet..only pics. I can't wait to see them. Sunday we're having a house warming party for my brother and sister-in-law. They built a new house and moved into it in Jan..... They're having a bay in July...YEAH!!! It's a surprise of what the sex is..I SAY GIRL!!!!.... Hope everyone has a great weekend...I'll try to post if not I'll get it done on Monday.



Listen here Mr. this is MY remote..I am in charge of what we watch and when..GOT IT!!!

And if you can't obey me I'll beat you up!!! I AM QUEEN!!!


Never mind...I LOVE YOU BIG BROTHER


I LOVE YOU TOOO CERAH!!! Aren't they just too funny??


Yeah we all know who is in charge but I'll let you THINK you, mom and dad know what you're doing. I RULE!!!

No comments: