Friday, June 08, 2007

Yet Still MORE Pictures from Indiana...

OK.. I know it's alot of pictures from Indiana but.. I haven't seen my family in almost 3 years... so DEAL WITH IT... just kidding... We had a cookout at grandmas for Memorial day. I t was alot of fun. I got to see an uncle I haven't seen in about 8 years, meet his new girlfriend Abby... who by the way is HYSTERICAL... I do like her.... My cousins came with their kids and we had fun.... I hope we get to see them again... sooner. I think we'll see my cousin Tina and her family before the summer is over. Her daughter Tam is gonna come visit for awhile then the rest if the family will come down too...


This is my cousin Tina..she is 2 months and 2 days younger than I am... Hey Tina...bet you didn't know I took this picture :)
Jarriod (did I spell it right??) and Derek. Jarriod is Tina's son. They became pals real quick
Silly boys
Mattie and Jaclyn( did I spell their names right?? I always forget) Mattie is Amy's daughter...Amy is Tina's sister... and Jaclyn is Tina's daughter
Caleb..Amy's son

I didn't get to see Nathan...you too Tracie and Brian... Nathan is my cousin...who turns 2 next month...Tracie is my aunt and Brian is her husband. I also didn't get to see Aunt Diane and Uncle Frank... they just got back from a cruise and we just didn't get to meet up. I heard... they were coming this way..Is that true???

I promise ...only a few 100 more pictures from Indiana.... JUST KIDDING!!!!

No comments: