Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lake Michigan....

We had alot of fun going to the "beach" Cerah didn't like it at all.. Derek loved it.


I don't want to go in that water...
I DO... I DO!!!!
Still just looking... Those little waves are nothing compared to the ones she'll see at Va beach...
How cute are they ??? Derek was mad when I made him stop playing to take pictures..
Me and Derek
YAY...toooo much fun
PLEASE...Why are you doing this to me!!!
Do you think I can make it to where the boats are out there??
Finally I try to get her feet in... She screamed the whole time
I just laughed...bad momma :)


Yesterday was Derek's first day of "camp". He had a good time..when I got there he said.." What took you so long to get back" This morning he didn't want to let go of my leg.. He wasn't even crying...just not wanting me to leave. Then he didn't want to ride the bus to the pool. He wanted me to take him. One of his teachers said he could sit with her and they could sit up front...he said.."Can we drive the bus?"
Hopefully today was a better day. I don't pick him up until 3:30.. I feel lost not having him around all day. :( But Cerah is getting to be a handful but well worth it :)

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only person who laughs when kids cry over something stupid! You rock!

JuJu - said...

CUTE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!