Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Derek's 5Th birthday!!! I can't believe he's already 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His birthday sign was hanging when he got up this morning... he got up and said "What's that for" and smiled :)
Birthday boy still sleeping!!!!!
Our first ultrasound... looks like a little alien...
15 minutes after BIG boy was born... Derek was 10 lbs and 1 oz...22 1/2 inches
Momma in A LOT of pain....
Dad and Gaga watching over me.... I couldn't wait to get my epidural
Derek's first Halloween..at the pumpkin patch
Derek's first snow... the year Derek was born was the first time in 10 years VA had a white Christmas
TOO cute....Easter picture
Potty all by himself!!!

NEW BIG BROTHER
1ST Birthday
2ND Birthday
3RD Birthday
4TH Birthday
This little man has brought sooo much joy into our lives.... I guess the whole 16 hours of labor and 2 1/2 hours of pushing was well worth it!!!!



2 comments:

Cameo said...

Aren't you a cool mom with the bday banner! I especially liked the birthday pictures thru the years. Thanks!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Derek - Alex and I can't wait to come to your birthday party!!

(and Dumbledore is the wise, old headmaster of Hogwarts - He's a great alter ego!!)