Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shout Out To THE CREW!!!!

Derek and Cerah received a package in the mail yesterday...it was from The Crew in NC.... My blogger pal Julia and her WONDERFUL family.... They got little drawstring bags with their names on them..my batteries are charging for the camera so I'll update a picture later.. SOOOO CUTE!!!! They love them... Derek's favorite color is blue...good job Julia... and Cerah loves to carry anything around that looks like a purse...
THANKS SO MUCH!!! You're such a sweet person!!!
We went to the parade last night...SO LOUD!!! All the firetrucks kept sounding off their sirens..Derek LOVED it and Cerah just waved at the "pity" girls (pretty in her words). Then Derek went to the carnival AGAIN..I think it's 3 times this week...and we're going tonight to the fireworks...so we'll probably end up there again.... Larry, Cerah and I went to eat at Melting Pot..AGAIN.... it's sad when the people who work there know you by name, what you order and say see ya next time... Holly you know we're going there right!!!
Off to TARGET..Cameo you want to come along...and Wal-Mart... see ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sweet cheeks! LOL...loved to see you put me as the greatest cuz ever. Awh...I love you too! Anyway, posted another pic. Just thought I would let you know. I am still trying to figure this out...I need to talk to the blog queen too I think! LOL One more day of school...(Friday), and I have a month off! I cannot wait!

burpittyburp said...

Hello, hello! This is Megan from burpittyburp, the one that did the bags for Derek and Cerah! I have read your blog a few times, through Holly, and knew that you lived in VA. However, I just found out that you live VERY close to my in-laws!!!!! Crazy small world:) Even crazier, I haven't read you blog in months and I click on it today and you mentioned the bags that you just received! NUTS! Email me at burpittyburp@comcas.net and I will fill you in!