Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dr visit and a few pics.....

Cerah had her18 month check up yesterday... she's doing well... he says she's doing better than most 2 year olds..YAY... she was 24 lbs 14 oz... and 37.2 inches!!! That's my girl!!! Derek went to the Dr and he was 45 lbs and 45 inches.. I think Cerah may pass him :) Tomorrow we're going to ANOTHER fireman's parade...

LARRY DON'T CALL ABOUT THE FOLLOWING PICTURE.........


This is what this bad bad girl was doing today when I was washing the dishes. I think we may need to tie the chair to the desk... she was trying to start her own blog :) and talk on the phone.. I think she was calling for help from the blogger queen..Holly..........but she wasn't back yet from her visit with Nino....
Derek at the carnival... I tell ya he's got a really good aim for a kid his age...he takes his time and shot he cup off on the first try( don't worry it was only a cork gun)...Larry's mom said he did well last night too..... when they didn't get back until 10:30!!!!!!
Grandpa Dugie helping him get it in line...
And the prize....... A cow.... do you think he's trying to replace moo cow??
Cerah's first carnival... all she wanted to do was RUN!!! Finally Larry put her on his shoulders... but you guessed it..she wanted down.... after about 20 minutes of chasing her he was ready to go....

1 comment:

A said...

The pic of Cerah, reminds me of one I have of my oldest when she was about 15 months old. I kept blaming my husband for finishing off my pop when I was outta the room. Well he got all sneaky and snapped a couple of shots of her crawling up on the couch, then sitting on the table where my pop was and guzzling it down. LOL