Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookies, Cookies, and more Cookies

So we've started making cookies. I think I should work for a cookie factory:) We are having fun. I'm so glad the kids want to help more this year. Cerah actually wants to use the cookie cutters!
Derek gets bored after the eggs are broken.
This year we have/are making sugar cookies, chocolate chip, turtle cookies, toffee cookies, nut balls ( Russian tea cakes), Minnesota crunchers (our new cookies) snickerdoodles and oatmeal raisin (which will be made Christmas Eve since that's Santa's favorite)

Tony and Jackie came by last night and Cerah and Emma made sugar cookies. More sprinkles were on the floor and in their mouths then on the cookies. Oh well. It was fun for them. Emma kept saying "cook" Jackie said that she loves to be in the kitchen helping. Any guess on her present this year:)

I'm getting my cards out tomorrow. I know, I'm a slacker. :)

Almost done shopping, one gift left to get. Derek keeps adding things to his list. He has written Santa 500 letters and a new thing is added each time.. STOP IT!!

Hugs

1 comment:

ambrlyn8 said...

I'll bet someone got an Easy Bake Oven!!! Love it!!