Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Wish

I just wanted to take a minute to wish all my family and friends and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It has been a year of good things and not so good things as well. I am so thankful for the family and friends I have. My husband and kids have made this year extra special. I know I don't "know" all my blogger pals, but I do love them! I look forward to meeting some new ones this year, and visiting KY again this coming year. :)

There have been times when I have doubted things that have happened or not happened. I just remind myself they all happen for a reason. Also that we are only given things to make us stronger.

I miss my family and friends that are not near or I haven't talked to in a while. It's a new year and I hope to make re connections with them. I do love them all.

We are heading to my mom and stepdads house tonight where we will have food and DRINKS:) and open presents. I'm even thinking of going to a Christmas Eve service at church.

Tomorrow we will stay home and then go to Larry's parents house for dinner and presents. We usually go on Christmas Eve but Debbie was in the hospital again and will be coming home today. We don't want to overwhelm her today.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!! Hug all those little ones, then wrap your arms around you and SQUEEZE!!! A hug from me. :)

I love you

3 comments:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas Soltana! I hope you have a great day with your family!

Love you,
Kim

Christina said...

Merry Christmas my friend. I can't wait for you to head to good ole KY.

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas Soltana! Enjoy your day and give those precious kiddos a hug from me!

Love,
Jennifer