Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Peja Krstanoski Fox 11*28*200 - 12*16*2008

We lost our Peja this afternoon. It was for the best and I know she feels better. Derek has asked 1000 questions since. He wanted to see her when we brought her home and he wanted to be there when Larry and Tony (my brother) buried her. Here are a few pics I could find of our little miss. Most were taken before the digital age:)

Cerah giving Peja a kiss

Dad and Peja taking a walk


Peja waiting for her food


Taking a nap on Derek's pillow




Cerah and Peja


I have a picture of Peja with Derek but can't seem to find it. I'll have to keep looking and get it posted for you.
** Derek is reading this out loud as I'm writing :)
He said we were putting pictures up because she was such a good dog.
He wants another dog because now we don't have a dog to protect us from the monsters




3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I'm so sorry for the lost of your fur baby!! I'll keep you all in my prayers because i know how special fur babies can be!!

Kim said...

We lost our last dog 18 months ago, and it still hurts. I'm so sorry that you had to make this decision and that you lost your precious pet. Hugs to you and your family.

ambrlyn8 said...

Maybe Santa could bring the kids a puppy for Christmas. It won't ever be the same, but it may help with the healing process. It is like losing a member of the family when you lose a pet.

You are all in my prayers!
Merry Christmas!!