Sunday, February 08, 2009

Fight with Dad

We were having Wrestle Mania in our kitchen!! I think the kids had a bright idea of kicking dad's butt:)

It looked like dad was gonna win the battle...

What dad, you give up already???


Hurry Cerah, climb on top and we can take him down!!


Now who's gonna win??!!




Oh maybe not!! HELP!!!



What fun!
Yesterday we got to spend 2 hours at the park..AND Cerah took a 2 hour nap!! How great was my day:)
Derek and Cerah are asking for a new puppy. We haven't decided yet what to do. Larry wants to get a Mastiff... NO THANK YOU!!! ( can you imagine the clean up???) I want a fun family dog. Any suggestions on a new family member??





4 comments:

Cherrie said...

GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES ARE THE BEST EVER!! GREAT WITH KIDS. WE ARE ON OUR 4TH!

Vanessa said...

Since he liiks the Mastiff he would probably enjoy one of the Amercian bulldog puppies!! They're GREAT with kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie says get a beagle!! :-)

Jenny said...

The wrestling match looks awesome! We've had a couple of WWE matches at our house too :)

Of course, I would totally recommend a lab. I've always had labs and they're great. Big Ole' Sweetie is the best dog in the whole world. We're celebrating our "gotcha day" with him on Valentines Day (the day I brought him home from the pound!).

I hope you find a great dog. They are so so so special.

-Jenny