Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Stuff....

What a busy weekend. I Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. I did.

Derek started basketball yesterday and he did great! He so loves his sports! Tee ball starts next month. He's our little jock:)

Cerah is getting tooo big to fast. The words she comes up with I tell you. Lately she is "exhausted" and can't do anything. That's her new favorite word.

Larry's season is over:( But our Varsity team is in the district tournament!! We were the #2 seed and won our game on Friday. Our next game is Wednesday vs a team we beat twice in the regular season so HOPEFULLY we can get it done again! GO HAWKS!!

Me well, I'm still going to Larry's moms house. Not as often. She has started therapy so she is getting better at doing things for herself. I think she's doing great!! I've also gotten together with some friends from high school and we're planning a "summer group" for the kids this summer. I'm excited to see my friends and have the kids hang out and do fun things.

Lebron.... well let's just say he's adjusting. The kids just don't get why he wants to "fight" all the time. We tried to explain that he's a puppy and has to learn. They just run from him and scream:) Derek says " He's trying to kill me"

Hope you all have a great weekend and if you have tomorrow off CONGRATS!! We'll be hanging out at home I think unless it's nice we may meet some friends at the park.

Hugs and love to you all!!!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow you guys have been really busy!! Glad to hear you're doing well!
www.heart4children.blogspot.com

Griz said...

haha....I laughed so hard when I read that Derek runs around screaming "He's trying to kill me". Our nearly 100lb lab gets the same reaction when kids come over and he wants to play.

Kim said...

He's trying to kill me! LOL! That's hysterical! :-)