Friday, February 20, 2009

OH MY

I know it seems like forever since I've been here. I feel like I"m so far behind in blogging and reading blogs. I try to get on here at night but by the time I get the kids to bed I'm ready too. How bad is it that I go to bed at 9pm??

Our Hawks lost on Wednesday night. 45-44 in OT!! However, we should still make it to Regional. Depending who wins the game tonight will determine who we will play...It may be the team we lost to on Wednesday!

Derek is having too much fun playing basketball. He gets excited when it's Saturday. Cerah wants to play too.

I've started getting some moms in our area together to do some fun stuff over the summer. Most of the girls are girls I went to school with. So that will be too much fun to have our kids play together. We're even gonna take a field trip to the zoo in DC!! How fun!!

Well, I got to go take care of my new addiction..FACEBOOK!!! What am I thinking!! If you're there find me so we can be "friends" well if you want to be my friend.

I miss my friend :(

No comments: