Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh me oh my...

I have been gone for tooo long!! I am sooo addicted to Facebook that's the first place I go in the morning now. But I AM gonna get back to my blog. I'm gonna catch up on everyone while Larry is glued to the TV this weekend watching the 500 basketball games!!

So here is what has been happening with us:

Larry is coaching a team of 7th and 8th graders for tournements startuing now and going into the summer. He's really excited to work with these boys. Their first game is Saturday.

Derek is playing basketball and teeball. He had his first basketball game last weekend. He scored the only 2 points in the first half and 4 of the 8 in the second. You should have seen his face:) PRICELESS!! He also got his report card yesterday. He is reading at a 3rd grade level!! What a smart kid I have:)

Cerah is gonna be the next American Idol. I tell you she sings EVEYTHING!! But there's only so much of ABC's I can take!! Now we have moved to Polly Puts the Kettle on.. and the other 40 songs on her new music:)

Me, well taking care of Larry's mom is still the first thing I do everyday. I'm thinking of taking some nursing classes. Might as well get paid huh:) Still on my quest to lose 35 lbs. Fell off the wagon this week but have gotten back on. Only 27 to go:)

Lebron: HOLY CRAP I do not miss the puppy stage!! The kids freak out when he wants to play and scratches them. But he's getting better. Cerah tells me to " take him back to the cage" ( the spca)

We're trying to plan some vacations this summer. I think we'll be heading to Indiana again. I can't wait to meet a blogger pal!!! Then I think we're coming to Kentucky again!!! Kim Jay and Alex here we come:) I think UK plays EKU again and Larry wants to come watch the kid from our area. He plays now:)

I can't wait to see everyone!!

Hope all is well and I miss my blogger pals. I'm gonnaget reconnected this weekend!!!

Kim P if you read this....send me the link for the quilt again.. I'll check your blog too. Cerah was playing with the keyboard and hit delete...BRAT

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like you are all great! I can totally picture Derek playing basketball and getting pumped that he did so well. He definitely has that competitive drive, and what a smarty pants! What out ladies! A smart jock! :)

Noah sings everything too. He will sing eating dinner, doing school work, playing trains. It is very cute. Maybe they can form a group! :)

The link to the quilt deal is - www.customflagraffles.blogspot.com

Sounds like your summer is going to be great! You know, TN is right below KY! Heheheh!

Christina said...

Indiana blogger pal huh? and guess what I am not to far from KY remember...LOL.

Jenny said...

Can you find me on facebook? Look... let's connect there. Jennifer Randolph.

I love this time of year when our boys get to start baseball, etc. Bryant moved up a league this year (he had to "try out" to prove he was good enough to get out of t-ball at age 6). I am so excited... on to real pitching!

You should post a video of Cerah singing... I would love to see it.

-Jenny

Griz said...

Facebook addict!