Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My blog...

Hello all~

Well the ones who know I'm still around:) I haven't forgotten I promise.

It's been really busy here. I'm still taking care of Larry's mom, not as many days, she's starting to do things on her own. She's come a long way in a year.

I have also started working again! I couldn't believe it ( I'm sure Larry couldn't either) :) I work for a company called Home Instead. Basically I go to seniopr citizens homes and keep them company or do household things for them, run errands. I've been doing it about 2 weeks. I really like the clients I have ( I have 3)

We're also having Cerah's birthday party on Memorial Day. Since her birthday is in January.. there isn't too much to do. So she'll get her "party" now:)

Derek is lucky with a July birthday. Maybe should have planned a little better!! :)

Cerah gets to spend some time with Emma the days I work in the morning. So she's excited too:)

Derek is counting the days until school is over! I can't believe it's almost summer break for him!! I can't believe he's going to be in 2nd grade!!! He's also playing tee ball again ( he'll move to pitching machine in the fall)

Larry is still coaching. He has a group of kids he's keeping in tournaments over the summer. He also plays in a league.

I'm trying to keep caught up, but these days, I spend my morning checking Facebook and email:) What a junkie!!!

I have some pics I'll post tonight or tomorrow.

If you want to chit chat send me an email.. we can stay in touch that way... who knows when I'll get back here after I post pictures :)

I miss my friend... If you still read this..... it's been a year since we've talked.

1 comment:

ambrlyn8 said...

I don't find facebook to be exciting at all. I do love myspace, though!! Lots of fun things to do on there!! My page is pretty & I have graphics and a music player on it!!

Check out myspace and let me know!!