Saturday, February 20, 2010

I FOUND MY BLOG!!

Hello blogger people!!!!! I couldn't remember my blog address...how awful is that!!!

I'm really gonna try to update at least once a week... If I don't you can yell at me I promise:)

All is well... most of you are my friends on facebook so you know whats going on with the Fox Family!

Those who aren't:
Well everyone is soooo busy!

Larry just finished his basketball season. His team was 6-8 not too bad. Now he's busy with helping Varsity, they are going to Regionals!! GO HAWKS!!
We're also getting things together for his travel team this summer. Trying to raise lots of money with donations. If you or anyone you know would like to make a donation you can do it through PAYPAL by using : teameyg@yahoo.com!! Thanks for your help!

Derek is almost finished with one basketball league and has already started the next one!! This kid is getting better everyday!! He's doing GREAT in school. Math and reading are at a 4th/5th grade level... He's in 2nd grade:)

Cerah LOVES preschool. She is getting so smart! She makes friends easy so she has a great time playing with them.

We have a new baby: Gatti!! He's a bull mastiff and is 5 months old!! We've had him since he was 8 weeks. So cute.. getting SOOO big!

Me well.. I'm busy taking everyone where they need to go:) I'm also working part time and still doing a few weddings. Plus doing all the planning for Team EYG.

Can't wait for vacation... trying to find somewhere fun to go.

I'll post some pictures soon!

Hugs and Love

No comments: