Saturday, April 21, 2007

BAD BAD momma today...funny Derek story

OK..so I didn't do so well today on the diet... I'll walk extra long tomorrow and workout longer too.... we have pizza for lunch..I only had 1 piece... OK maybe 2 :).... for dinner we went to BWW..Buffalo Wild Wings...then Rita's for ice cream...BAD BAD girl!!! Oh well.... I deserve it. Larry and Derek ended up going to the landfill4 times!!! OH MY we had a lot of junk...tomorrow we're going to Lowe's to get the lumber... and we'll get started !!! I can't wait!!!

OK...for the Derek story..Larry told me about it tonight when we were getting ice cream:
They were driving to the landfill..Larry took a wrong turn...he's never been to this landfill before... Derek said maybe they should go back and ask the man..... you know how men and directions are.... Larry said "yeah maybe we should"..Derek's response, " yeah because I'm the know man and that's what we should do" All Larry could do is laugh.

Well, hope you all have a great weekend..I'm gonna work on the camera situation tomorrow. I was gonna do it today but I worked on Stephanie's programs for the wedding....

No comments: