Sunday, April 22, 2007

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES...

OK many of you have all hear and seen the events of last Monday at VT... I've been reading a blog of a lady who went to VT and is adopting a little girl from Guatemala. She has wonderful pictures from VT over the weekend. The most amazing is that of her little girl drawing hearts with chalk under crime tape of Norris Hall. I think you will truly see the good in the people of that community. Continue to keep the families in your thoughts and prayer. The healing has only just begun..
www.ourguatemalanbaby.blogspot.com

OK..now for other news... I have pictures... they're just in the car and I don't want to get them... :) So I'll try to post in the am... depending on how late we're running in the morning. We've had a busy weekend. BUT IT was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

No comments: