Friday, May 04, 2007

Funny face and chocolate covered strawberries...

Yet another self-pic by Derek... he loves the camera...but only when he's taking them of himself..getting him to pose...well that's another story
For Stephanie's shower I made chocolate covered strawberries. I gave Cerah her first one... I tell you she was in heaven.. I think she ate 4.. BAD BAD MOMMA...
How cute is she???
She was saying mur..(more)
YES another one...

Yesterday was a busy day. Stephanie and I went to pick up the bridesmaid dresses.. they're sooo cute. they're 2-piece dresses... and my skirt was loose!!!! I was thrilled!!! The wedding is 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!! Tonight we're going to the fire fighter's parade and fireworks. THAT"LL BE GREAT.... Last year Cerah was too small to do anything..let's see how long she sits in her stroller before she starts screaming to get out..Cameo can I borrow Asa's leash :)....
No elliptical for me tonight...we usually park about 2-3 miles away from the parade... YES there are that many people... plus pushing a stroller that has chairs.a diaper bag, and snacks... I think I'll get my work out for the day!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you guys have a good time tonight!! It sounds like a lot of fun.

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Chocolate covered strawberries, YUM!! That is terrific that your skirt was loose for the wedding!! Keep up the good work!! Yall have fun tonight!
-April