Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009!!!

I can't believe this year is over!! So much has happened and it seems so unreal at times.

Our year in review:

January: Cerah turned 2, no snow

Febraury: Got our taxes:) still no snow

March: Lost my aunt Diane

April: Celebrated our 15 year anniversary of being a couple

May: I'll have to check this month:)

June: Larry's mom was hit by a car, particiapted for the first time in Relay for Life in honor of my Aunt

July: Derek turned 6, still taking care of Debbie

August: "vacation" we stayed home..still taking care of Debbie, Emma turned 1!!

September: Derek starts 1st grade, Cerah goes to pre-school:)

October: My birthday:) Holy Crap I'm 33

November: Larry birthday..he's even older 34!! Larry's mom has another surgery, I cookmy first Thanksgiving turkey, Larry starts his 2nd season of coaching the freshman team

December: Planned a wedding for 200 people in 5 weeks, lost our Peja and celebrated Christmas, celebrating New Year's Eve with Tony,Jackie and Emma

I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year.

Love for the new year,
Fox Family:)

ps.. pictures will follow soon:) working on setting up Larry's iPod:)
... if there any spelling errors..sorry spell check wasn't working...

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy New Year!

EB said...

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ambrlyn8 said...

Happy New Year!! I hope its a good one!!

Jenny said...

I love the way you wrote this blog... great review.

By the way, I'm even older than you... 35... uhhhhh!

Happy Happy New Year Soltana!

-jenny