Friday, January 09, 2009

Guess who....................

Is turning 3 tomorrow!!!

CERAH MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it!! Where has the last 3 years gone!!
We're having a small get to gether tomorrow, she'll have a party this summer when there's fun things to do, pluse she doesn't know anything yet :)
I'll post a picture tomorrow...downloading ipod music right now :)
I know I've beena bad blogger. We are super busy. I still go to Larry's mom's house everyday. Larry is at basketball practices or games everyday. Derek starts basketball next month and tball at the end of MArch. Cerah...well she's a total terror!!! Just kidding. She wants to do EVERYTHING Derek is doing.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Cerah!!!!!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Cerah. They say the two's are called "terrible" and I think the three's are "torturous".

ambrlyn8 said...

Happy Birthday, Cerah!!! (sorry its late :)

EB said...

Happy (be-lated) Birthday Cerah!!!!

Hope you had a great Birthday!!!