Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas 2008...

Finally I'm getting some pictures on:) I know I'm so far behind, you should see the scrapbooks!!!
We had a good Christmas. Christ,as Eve we went to mom and Ernie's. If was crowded but fun. The kids had a great time and then Santa came by on the firetruck.

We usually go to Larry's parents on Christmas Eve too but since Debbie had just got out of the hospital we went over on Christmas day. They kids we excited to see Santa had made it to Granny and Dug's house too.

It was wild but oh so fun to see the kids having a great time.

The pictures are a little out of order but I'm not fixing it...kids are yelling to go out and play in the SNOW!!! We finally are getting some SNOW!!!

Derek and Larry and their new Redskins jerseys
Cerah and Derek opening presents at Granny and Dug's house
( Like the tree in the back ground:)!!! There wasn't room for the normal tree so I borrowed this one from Amy...

Derek gets an Xbox 360


Our "family picture"



More presents at Larry's parents

Mom and Ernie..

Mom trying to get the kids to quiet down so she could hand out gifts

Derek and Dylan

"Santa" aka Uncle Rick



All the kids..minus Emma she wasn't there yet...
Chloe, Cerah.Dylan, Derek, Tessa, Melissa, Michael, Brandon, Matthew, Daniel and Rachel


Presents at home!!
What a mess!!

Derek reading his new chapter book!!
Cerah opening her new jammies
Derek looking for his DS... he was PISSED that he didn't get it.. everything was:
I know it's in this box, I know it is
He got it at Larry's parents:)
Presents under our tree...



Ok so there's something else I have slacked on, well forgot...
My Christmas cards!! If you sent one here, I have one for you!! I haven't been to the post office..I'm doing it this weekend!!! I know I know.
I will be mailing them out, only because I had to pay for them!!
hehehehehe
Love to you all













No comments: