Saturday, January 24, 2009

My again!!

I made it to blog world again!! Holy Crap!! No wonder it's snowing!!I found my camera cord...but my battery is dead :( So it's charging.

Larry's team had a game last night. We lost but the team has gotten so much better since the beginning of the season. He's very proud of them. We only have 5 games left so the season is coming to an end :(

Derek and Cerah stayed at Larry's parents last night so we got to have dinner without them! I know it's awful but it was so great to sit and eat without having to tell someone to sit down, eat your food or stop throwing things at your brother/sister. Yes we went to Melting Pot ( as did everyone else form the game) Kim you guys need to come visit again so we can go again:)

WELCOME to my friend Jason, a friend from high school, he has joined the blog world!! Now he's sucked in too :)

Well, off to do some laundry, finish getting dresses and going to Larry's parents before yet another game:)

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll try to get these pics up tomorrow:) I know you need a fix!!!

1 comment:

ambrlyn8 said...

Don't feel bad....I've been a bad blogger here lately, too :(