Friday, January 23, 2009

Ode to my blog..

Oh my goodness where have I been??!! We have been super busy as always. Larry's season is almost over, Derek starts his basketball in a few weeks and tball as well, Cerah is well, a 3 year old going on 30! :) I'm still taking care of Larry's mom. She has started therapy so hopefully she'll need me less in a few months, that is until she has surgery AGAIN!!

I know I have been neglecting my blog, bad girl!! I can't find the cord to my camera so as soon as I do I will be uploading 500 pictures!!

I hope everyone is well, I have been reading some blogs but now I'm addicted to facebook :) As is everyone else:) I'm glad to see some of my blogger pals there as well as some friends from school :)

Hope you all have a great weekend, off to a game tonight and tomorrow night.... only 6 more games, well until Larry's season is over, then it's time for playoffs for the Varsity.

Larry is planning his yearly trip to Richmond for the state tournament, now I'm trying to think of something for me and Cerah??? What's a girl to do with a free weekend with no husband and only 1 kid??? Is it March yet????

Hugs and Love

1 comment:

Christina said...

Head to IN?